THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekly Ritual

I have to say that Reed & I are definitely getting use out of our Hawaiian Falls season pass. When I bought it I told myself that I needed to attempt to make it at least once a week and I think I've been pretty successful. It gets us out of the house & Reed loves it. Monday, Jeni & I made the trek back out to the one in Mansfield to meet Megan & Katie. The kids had a great time and us girls had fun hanging out and catching up!

I could kiss those cheeks all day long!

J-Bug on the move.


Emilee & Reed
Reed looks put out in this picture but he was actually really happy! He loves little girls so he was quite content playing with Emilee & Lily and their necklace diving rings.


"What's that"
All day long he points at different things and says "what's that".
He was obsessed with a bucket that was constantly dumping over once it would fill with water.

1 comment:

Justin and Allison said...

Your little guy is too cute. He seems so sweet. We go to Hawaiian Falls all the time too. Isn't it perfect for our little ones?