THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bronchitis/Bronchiolitis...

Has been lingering on in this large body of mine since before Christmas. I have never had bronchitis before and do not think I ever want it again, especially while I am pregnant. There were a couple of nights I seriously considered having Jason take me to the hospital. That seems so dramatic, but being pregnant and not able to take much I felt like the coughing was not going to ever stop and my lungs were going to collapse. I was finally prescribed an antibiotic and some cough syrup for bed time to help me sleep at night...I think I might becoming slightly addicted to it :/ Reed started showing the same signs as me around New Year's and when I finally took him in they diagnosed him with Bronchiolitis. So, he has been on breathing treatments for about a week now but seems much better. After going through boxes of kleenex and bags of cough drops, I think we are both finally over the major hump of it all!

No comments: