THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ft Worth Zoo

I have been feeling a little claustrophobic lately. Since Colton has been born I haven't been able to get out and do much. I have made a couple of trips to target and doctors appointments but that's really been it. I am so used to getting out of the house and being on the go with Reed. I had the bright idea of going to the Ft Worth Zoo for our first family of 4 outing. Jason has never been to the Ft Worth Zoo so I thought it might be something different for us to do. The weather was great, the kiddos were awesome, all of the animals were out to play, it was just insanely packed. Katie let me borrow her Baby Katan and it was a life saver. Colton slept the entire time we were there. I didn't get many pictures because my camera stopped working while we were there:(
Checking out the Gorilla







Touching a baby Alligator


No comments: