THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Monday, July 5, 2010

3 Months

Colton is such an easy going baby and super sweet...his little smiles and giggles melt my heart! He's definitely done with the pacifier and going to be my thumb sucker...I love it, though! He is an amazing sleeper. Still sleeping about 10 hours at night, waking to nurse and then back to sleep. On average, he takes a 2 hour morning nap and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap. No complaints here! He loves to lay under his little play mat and bat at all the little things hanging. He likes his exersaucer and I have recently started putting him in the jumparoo, but he absolutely loves watching his big brother. I know that they are going to be best buds someday. He's going on his first big vacation to Florida in a few weeks. I'll let you know how that goes...I sure hope he's a happy traveler!

No comments: