THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All dogs go to heaven...

Kayla, I'm sure gonna miss you girl.
This has truly been one of the hardest days of my life. I lost my yellow lab of 10 years today. I knew that this day was inevitable but never realized how devastated I would be. I know she is running & playing in heaven right now as I sit here with tears streaming down my face. She was one funny pooch. She drove me crazy at times with her constant barking and panting, but brought me happiness over the years. Kayla girl, I'm sure gonna miss you. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so sorry!

Paige said...

I'm sad for you.

Jeni said...

I am so sorry Jess.

Katy & Danny said...

That makes me so sad! We love you!

Lisa and Ryan said...

I'm sorry- I know that must be realy hard.

www.justinandcortney.blogspot.com said...

I am so sorry Jess!!

The Dercks said...

That is a great picture you found! Sweet Kayla. Call me if you need to talk anymore...

the tatsaks said...

I am so sorry for your loss. That is a wonderful picture of her.

Sally Besancon said...

I am so sorry. That is just sad. Keep your memories close to your heart.