THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's a......

BOY!!!!!!!!

Profile shot (18 1/2 weeks)

I feel like I am violating the little guy but here is the money shot!!!

My mom always told me that I was going to have a house full of boys and boy was she ever so right! Jason and I could not be any happier and I know that Reed and his little brother are going to be the best of friends! :) I might be a tad bit disappointed there will not be bows, dresses or tutus around the house, but would honestly not have it any other way. We still do not have a name nor do we even have a list of names...pitiful. I am starting to feel better and smile about life again. Baby and I are growing right along. I went from loosing weight to gaining a billion lbs this last visit and he is measuring a week ahead of schedule. I feel him move all the time now and I am loving it!

Everything looks great with little man on the sono but my placenta is still low. Dr. S said this is something very normal and has never had a patients placenta not move into the correct position before giving birth. I guess if you go into labor and start to dilate it will cause the placenta to tear. So, we will do another sono in 8 weeks just to make sure it is where it is supposed to be.

3 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Congrats!!! At least you will always be the queen bee! Hope everything is well with the placenta! Keep us updated!

Lisa and Ryan said...

Congratulations! Excited for you! Hope you are feeling a little better!

Jeni said...

Yay for another precious baby boy! Your grocery bills are gonna be crazy :) I cannot wait to meet him!!!!