THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

We had a pretty low key Halloween this year. Since I haven't been feeling my best I really hadn't put much thought into it. I waited until the week before to buy Reed a costume, which I highly suggest NOT doing. There was absolutely nothing in his size. Just another one of the many bad mommy moments I have had lately. My parents came over early that afternoon and carved a pumpkin with Reed. Then Jason's parents and the Dercks Family came over to do some trick-or-treating. I have to say my little man is quite the pro at trick or treating. I don’t think he understood the concept of it but he sure thought he was big stuff walking up to the house with his little pumpkin bucket and grabbing his very own piece of candy. It was too cute!

Watching Marmi clean out all the yucky stuff.
Big helper!


David, KellieAnne & Grace

My little Monkey


Ready to see what this whole trick or treating thing is all about.

So BIG!


Grandpa, G-Bo & Dercks Fam



Daddy & Reed

Granny & Reed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have really bad morning sickness that seems to last all day? I had that so bad and lost so much weight, that my dr. put me on Zofran. With my first, I took something else but it made me so tired. The Zofran was wonderful! It gave me more energy and made me feel a litte normal. I hope you feel better soon.

Jessica said...

Hey Meredith! I have horrible, all day long sickness. It is just now finally starting to get better. I've been taking Zofran for weeks but I don't think it does much for me. It might have helped take the edge off, but I still felt like crap all day.