THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 09

What a fun and crazy busy Christmas we had this year. It was so wonderful to spend it with all of our family and friends. We had 3 family Christmas parties and 2 Christmas's.

It all started the Saturday before Christmas. We had the annual Kiesow/Goad Family party at my Nana's house...
Sunday, Family Christmas party at my Aunt & Uncles...

One of his very favorite presents, the Dirt Devil. If this was a real vacuum cleaner my floors would be spotless...


Wednesday was the annual Beach/Blakely Family Christmas Party. I forgot my camera so no pictures from that night...

Waking up Christmas Eve morning at Jason's parents house...









Starting to snow at our house...

Christmas Eve with my family at our house. My sister, cousin Michael and Bro-in-law Trey...
Michael and Katie






Tried to get a picture of everyone having a snowball fight...

Santa came...


Cars, Cars and more Cars...



The Fam playing Rock Band...

Aunt Sharon attempting to play the drums but failing miserably.

2 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Looks like fun!

Lindsey said...

Oh, the Christmas craziness! So crazy, but so fun!