THE BLAKELY BUNCH

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prayers

My mom is dealing with some health issues and the doctors haven't exactly been able to pinpoint what is going on. Long story short, she got the results from her CT Scan last night and they did not find what they were hoping to find. She will now have to give bone marrow at the first of the year to help the doctors further their evaluation. We are hoping for the best case scenario when they get the results but there is still the nagging leukemia thought/talk in the back of everyone's mind. Please keep my mom and family in your thoughts and prayers through the holidays.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I will be praying for you. If there is anything I can do please let me know...my Dad went through leukemia almost 5 years ago.

Lisa and Ryan said...

I'm sorry Jessica- I'll definitely keep you all in my prayers. Keep us posted!

Paige said...

Yikes! I feel you, I keep having health scares in my family. I will be praying for Mrs. Kiesow :)

Jeni said...

Praying for sweet Candy!!